vineri, 28 ianuarie 2011

My First Dose of Alli


I took my first Alli capsule at about 11:00 this morning. I suppose I didn't even need to take it because all I had for breakfast was an apple (apple = .2 fat grams) but I did get that nice email reminder from MyAlli.com and I'm serious about really sticking to this program. Of course I haven't had any of the ominous "treatment effects" that everyone is talking about.

I think taking Alli and the mere threat of treatment effects would be enough to make anyone eat better. Dinner this evening was going to be broiled hamburger patties with rice and a salad. Instead I'm trading in that hamburger patty (7.4 fat grams) for a flounder fillet (1.7 fat grams).

So there, dreaded Treatment Effects! I laugh in your general direction.

~ Fitness Update ~

Starting weight 150 lbs
Exercise 20 minute brisk walk